As time flies by, the 3rd annual Valley Gala event is back and it’s better. It is getting bigger than anyone can expect. Which is very exciting, however, we could use some help!
Masconsumption Media began as a collaborative project with emerging artist studio, ORNG ink. And it has continued in that and has not changed with our signature event, The Valley Gala.
We want to build a team of volunteers to help Patricia Rogers and Masconsumption Media’s partners with:
- overall planning and ideas
- weekly and bi-weekly meetings
- promotion and marketing
- creative direction
Volunteer must be:
- 18 years or older, 21+ to drink alcohol at event
- Wear semi-formal/stylish dress code at night of event
- Available Sunday, January 29th 6-10pm at Hat City Kitchen
- Free Admission +1
- One free drink
- Access to food tasting
- raffle ticket
- gift bag
3rd Annual Valley Gala
- Who : The event is hosted by Masconsumption Media
- What : The Valley Gala is a signature event in New Jersey’s Valley Arts District
- Where : Hat City Kitchen, 459 Valley Street, Orange, New Jersey, 07050
- When : Sunday, January 29, 17 at 7:00pm
- Why : Bring the community together for a magical night for Met Ball inspired party
- How : Volunteers, fundraising and more.
Please forward this opportunity to anyone interested in community organizing, marketing, event planning, fashion, and fun!